Swasthik Medical Center
Designed innovative system interventions to help a struggling hospital sustain itself
- Design audited hospital’s health care systems (Patient Experience, Infrastructure, human resources and Finances); identified key areas of strengths and weaknesses.
- Developed a brand idea- ‘Patient first’- motivated leadership and staff around that idea
- Introduced a system of primary health care insurance – marketed through a ‘Family Wellness Card’
- Maximised use of existing resources by redistributing them based on financial yield.
- All this increased patient footfall by 30% in the first 3 months.